Toys R Us Complaint
Toys R Us - now a leader in Judging the customers
While at the till, I was served by an employee who tried to sell me an insurance for the toys. I listened to her pitch and then politely refused the insurance. She rolled her eyes, rang in my purchase, and said "That would be $99.72 straight into the garbage". I asked her to repeat what she said (because I wanted to record it), and she refused rolling her eyes again!!??
Is that how Toys R Us trains your staff to treat the customers who spend, on average, $500-$600 a year in your store? I can shop anywhere for the same merchandises. I was choosing the Toys R Us because it was convenient. However, I REFUSE to be pushed into a purchase I don't want and to be judged and insulted by your so-called "customer service" for the choices that I make about spending MY money.
I hope that this is something that the store is going address on their end. On my end, I have all the time in the world to share the experience with various audiences :). Thank you!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Toys R Us reviews
- North Bend Toys R Us Express
- Can't meet shipping obligations
- Babiesrus Chicco toysrus square trade
- toys r us product shipped incorrectly
- Unable to Deliver
- Toy R Us
- i bought a parking garage set that was missing parts
- toy broken
- Horrible customer service at Toys R Us
- Staff extremely rude and non cooperative...
- Bad service, ignorant employees
- Toys R Us - they should be out of business - horrible customer service
- Amount wiped off on a Gift card with making purchases
- Ordering Furniture online from Babies R Us
- Horrible customer service
- sears brokenmachinea
- It was a sad day
- Meds Leader - Top Online Pharmacy
- Coupon exclude ALL TOYS, are you kidding me??
- team leader out of control
- Leader's Casual Furniture
- Toys R Us Cancelling orders
- Toys R Us Returns
- Returns are frustrating
- Toys R Us sent wrong items
- nasty manager and sales associate.
- Bad Customer Service
- No Customer service
- Toys R US , Customer Service is very poor.
- Kid's Meal Toys
- Leader's Casual Furniture Patio Set
- Horrible Customer Service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you