Toys R Us Complaint
Can't meet shipping obligations
The website advertised this option as 2 day shipping so I would be getting them on Dec 23. Nope. Called both Toys R Us and FedEx numerous times. Instead I was flat out told by FedEx that the packages were never dropped off.
My final call to Toys R Us, I was told nonchalantly that I will be getting them Tuesday. If you guys can't fulfill shipping obligations why lie or advertise it. Now I have to wait until Tuesday for my kids to open up the rest of their gifts.
Never again.Horrible customer service.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Toys R Us reviews
- Babiesrus Chicco toysrus square trade
- toys r us product shipped incorrectly
- Unable to Deliver
- Toy R Us
- i bought a parking garage set that was missing parts
- toy broken
- Horrible customer service at Toys R Us
- Staff extremely rude and non cooperative...
- Bad service, ignorant employees
- Toys R Us - they should be out of business - horrible customer service
- Toys R Us - now a leader in Judging the customers
- Amount wiped off on a Gift card with making purchases
- Ordering Furniture online from Babies R Us
- Horrible customer service
- sears brokenmachinea
- Unresponsive toys r us
- Terrible Customer Support and Waranty
- MetroPCS shipping fiasco
- Response to complaint
- Buyer Beware
- Dell shipping by Purolator sucks
- they reject neg reviews
- Table for Six
- Overcharged And Didn't List Correct Advertising
- Cancel your debit or credit card after the shipment
- Match.com not worth your time(guys) unless...
- misguided info on shipping
- rude employees and frozen meet on sandwich's NO BUENO
- World WIde Shipping
- Does not perform contractual obligations
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you